COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
“Personal Information” may include information such as your name, postal address, email, and telephone number. You voluntarily provide this information to us, for example, when you register with our Digital Property or make a request for information or services. We may use this information for purposes including responding to your requests as well as to provide you access to interactive features (i.e., conferences or webinars). We do not sell or rent your Personal Information to others except as otherwise disclosed in this policy.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
- Conduct internal research;
- Operate and administer our Digital Properties;
- Respond to your requests for products, services, and/or information;
- When compelled by a governmental agency, law, regulation, a court or other legal process;
- If we believe you are or may be a threat to safety, security, property, interests or rights of us or anyone else;
- In order to investigate, respond to or resolve problems or inquiries or protect, enforce or defend our rights, assets and/or interests; and
- In a merger, acquisition, change of control, partial or total sale or transfer of assets including in a bankruptcy proceeding, joint venture, or other business combination.
If you register on or with our Digital Properties, you are agreeing and consenting to receive information and updates about your use of our Digital Properties or our Services for which you register. You may opt out of receiving marketing email communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions we will include in each email we send you.
As you may appreciate, the Internet is a public network and we cannot guarantee that communications between you and Greenhouse Media Group LLC, through, or from our Digital Property, will be free from unauthorized access or interference by third parties. By using our Digital Property, you are agreeing to assume this risk and any and all responsibility and liability that may arise. We have put in place reasonable procedures to help safeguard information and we limit access to your Personal Information to only those employees who need access in order to perform their duties.
UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We will provide you with a mechanism to allow and enable you to correct or update the Personal Information in our current records that we have obtained from you. You can review and change your Personal Information by contacting us by email at email@example.com or by telephone at (916) 398-3708. Certain Personal Information may not be changed without authentication and you may be asked to provide additional information to allow us to verify your identity in order to change those. If you ask us to remove your Personal Information, we reserve the right to retain as much of your Personal Information and for so long as necessary to comply with our legal, regulatory, internal audit, and record-keeping requirements.
For questions relating to privacy, we can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org or (916) 398-3708 or by mail, proper postage prepaid, at Greenhouse Media Group LLC 1610 R Street, Sacramento, CA 95814, Attention: Privacy Administrator.
August 4, 2021